Clarendon font

A square-serif type is called a slab serif or Egyptian, but when the serif is bracketed (the curved linking stroke between the stem and the square serif), the type is sometimes referred to as a Clarendon. Originated in England by the Fann St…


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *